Participant Agreement, including Medical Information, Risk Acknowledgement, and Legal Waivers:
After registering you’ll receive a link to our online Participant Agreement, which needs to be completed more than 10 days before the expedition starts. We recommend you take a moment now to look over a copy, so you’re comfortable with it before registering. Registration is voluntary, so if you don’t agree with the terms there, please don’t register, and instead let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be prepared to be active outdoors.
- Bring clothes for the weather… usually rain gear, boots, warm layers, and a change of clothes. *If these are hard to come by, just let us know; we have clothing to loan or give.
- We expect participants to behave in a manner that does not jeopardize the group’s safety or our ability to offer meaningful programs for all participants.
- If Discovery Southeast has to cancel because not enough children are enrolled, we will notify you at least 9 days in advance, and provide a full refund of any fees paid.
- If you cancel more than 10 days in advance, there’s a $25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 10 or fewer days in advance, refund is only possible if we can fill your spot, and if so there’s still the $35 cancellation fee.
- If you don’t submit a completed Participant Agreement within 10 days of the program beginning, or you are not allowed to participate due to behavior reasons, that is considered a non-refundable cancellation.