October 17th: K-3rd graders
October 18th: 2nd-5th graders
Regular tuition is $50 per Discovery Day. However, we proudly offer sliding scale tuition. If that amount is not appropriate for your family right now, just enter the amount you’d like to pay, per child.
- Days are spent outdoors in various parks around Juneau. Transportation is provided via 15 passenger van.
- Morning drop-off at Harborview is 8 am with 3 pm pick-up. Riverbend drop off is at 8 am with pick up at 2:30 pm.
Participant Agreement, including Medical Information, Risk Acknowledgement, and Legal Waivers:
After registering you’ll receive a link to our online Participant Agreement, which needs to be completed more than 10 days before camp starts. We recommend you take a moment now to look over a copy, so you’re comfortable with it before registering. You can fill out the form here. Registration is voluntary, so if you don’t agree with the terms there, please don’t register and instead, let us know at email@example.com.
- Please pack a sack lunch, water, and a snack.
- Bring clothes for the weather: usually rain gear, boots, warm layers, and a change of clothes. *If these are hard to come by, just let us know; we have clothing to loan or give.
- We expect children to behave in a manner that does not jeopardize the group’s safety or our ability to offer meaningful programs for all participants.
- If you cancel, there’s a $15 cancellation fee.
Discovery Days are possible thanks to Discovery Southeast member donations and sponsorship from Coeur Alaska!