This program is for children enrolled at Riverbend Elementary or Glacier Valley in grades 4-5.
Regular tuition is $50 for the Discovery Day. However, we proudly offer sliding scale tuition, if the full amount is not appropriate for your family right now, just enter the amount you’d like to pay, per child.
- We will be meeting in the parking lot in front of the main entrance to Riverbend Elementary School or Glacier Valley Elementary respectively.
- This is an outdoor program; dress appropriately.
- Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions.
Participant Agreement: including Medical Information, Risk Acknowledgement, and Legal Waivers:
After registering you’ll receive a link to our online Participant Agreement, which needs to be completed more than 10 days before camp starts. We recommend you take a moment now to look over a copy, so you’re comfortable with it before registering. Registration is voluntary, so if you don’t agree with the terms there, please don’t register and instead, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please pack a sack lunch, water, and a snack.
- Bring clothes for the weather: usually rain gear, boots, warm layers, and a change of clothes. *If these are hard to come by, just let us know; we have clothing to loan or give.
- We expect children to behave in a manner that does not jeopardize the group’s safety or our ability to offer meaningful programs for all participants.
- 8:00 am drop off and 2:30 pm pickup will be at Riverbend.
- If you cancel, there’s a $15 cancellation fee.
Discovery Days are possible thanks to Discovery Southeast member donations and sponsorship from Coeur Alaska!