Pick up and Drop off will be at Auke Rec at 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM.
Regular tuition is $200. In addition, we proudly offer sliding-scale tuition. If regular tuition is not appropriate for your family right now, simply enter the amount you’d like to pay, per child. This is thanks to financial support from Discovery Southeast members, the Forest Service, and many others. We’ll ask anyone paying less than $100 per week to apply for the new city-wide summer scholarships form here. If the city-wide scholarship is awarded, we’ll expect some of it to be used for Outdoor Explorers camp. If a family does not qualify for a city-wide scholarship, we’ll ask that families pay at least $100 per week for camp, unless there are extenuating circumstances. Please fill out the CBJ scholarship form within a week of registering.
IMPORTANT: Participant Agreement, including Medical Information, Risk Acknowledgement, and Legal Waivers:
After registering you’ll receive a link to our online Participant Agreement, which needs to be completed more than 10 days before camp starts. We recommend you take a moment now to look over a copy, so you’re comfortable with it before registering. Registration is voluntary, so if you don’t agree with the terms there, please don’t register, and instead let us know at email@example.com.
- Please pack a sack lunch, water, and a snack.
- Bring clothes for the weather… usually rain gear, boots, warm layers, and a change of clothes. *If these are hard to come by, just let us know; we have clothing to loan or give.
- We expect children to behave in a manner that does not jeopardize the group’s safety or our ability to offer meaningful programs for all participants.
- If you cancel more than 10 days in advance, there’s a $25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 10 or fewer days in advance, a refund is only possible if we can fill your spot, and if so there’s still the $25 cancellation fee.
- If you don’t submit a completed Participant Agreement within 10 days of the camp, or if a child is not allowed to participate due to behavior reasons, that is considered a cancellation 10 or fewer days in advance.
Outdoor Explorers summer camp is possible thanks to a community of support.